Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 27th, 2009

Today was really fun. Half of us went on a short hike and the other half went on a long hike with students from another boat named, Harvey Gamage. I went on the small hike and I really enjoyed it. We got to see private residences and the Dungeness House that belonged to the Carnegie family and there were wild horses! We walked all the way to the beach and played football (2 hand touch) and my team won! Woo Hoo! It was Iris, Kayla, Gwen and me. After we played, we went to the beach and got wet and were having so much fun. We also got to tan and talk amongst each other. We were supposed to meet up with the other group but the radio seemed to not be working so we did not know where they were at so we spend the rest of the time laying on our towels in the beach. I was so happy we got to take a fresh water shower. Even though the water was freezing cold, it felt so good to at least rinse myself with fresh water. The hard part of today was that we had our oceanography test so everybody was freaking out. I bet we all did well.

Celina Lopez

2 comments:

  1. sound like fun. Iknow you all did well on the test because you made it through long hard but fun voyage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwen, will see you when you get to the airport. much love

    ReplyDelete